If you have not received this e-mail, first see if it has ended up in the "spam filter", then contact NAF at email@example.com
Use your voting right, good luck.
Then we are made aware that it may appear that it is others and the company who are driving this when we had a joint meeting with a 3rd party who ran the Employee Focus Group, (Employee Benefits Survey Phase 2: Focus Group, Norway) , a survey on behalf of Noble Drilling to reduce sickness absence.
Let it be absolutely clear that when we put forward all our views on what needs to be done to reduce sickness absence, it was our points that were noted down and others agreed with us. This is not who said what, it is what you get from results in the end. Remember that those who had this survey can do nothing other than bring forward the views that everyone came up with and pass this on to the client.
We know this, NAF was there with 6 representatives in the meeting.
Through its representation on the board of Noble Drilling Norge, NAF has also given clear notice that we expect health insurance to be in place. Then we speak directly with Claus Bachmann and chairman of the board of Noble Drilling Norge AS, Marius Dahl.
We know this too, we were there.
We listed all of our suggestions that we raised at the "Emplyee Focus Group" meeting in the August info, but we'll do it again:
• The company must offer health insurance that covers most aspects of health.
• Give all employees e.g. travel insurance, extended accident insurance, etc.
• Offer psychological help.
• Dental health insurance.
• Offer financial advice for personal finances.
• Reintroduce cabins for rent for all employees.
• Offer free/reduced price at health studio.
• Offer training clothes/footwear at a reduced price
• Give all employees a summer/Christmas present, something of quality.
• All newsletters must be translated into Scandinavian.
• Continue the "bonus" for those with a long time in the company (25/40 years).
• Better pension scheme for onshore employees.
• Make arrangements for employees who have/may have reading/writing difficulties (dyslexia).
Incidentally, NAF has been doing this for a long time, here is a bit of history in the case:
NAF sees health insurance as a very important staff benefit, and we have therefore discussed it with the company at length. Back in August 2022, however, we had not agreed with the company, and because we came too close to the merger with Noble Drilling, the company wanted to postpone the matter.
This was taken into the minutes on 16/08/2022
The company does not see that we can do anything about the insurance scheme at the present time. Suggest this be put on hold until we know how the insurance set-up/agreements are planned in the new company.
When the new company became a reality, we resumed negotiations with NDN, and for a period the matter became part of the sick leave project. This project is now nearing completion and negotiations are once again back in our forum.
In the meantime, we have been in contact with some insurance companies, and we have discussed the possibilities of how this can be arranged, so that everyone is covered equally, regardless of which country you live in.
We have a new meeting with the company next week, and we will inform more when there is new information.